.DIAL YOUR OWN YEET.
- This class is for anyone and everyone. You don’t have to be the fastest, you don’t have to have 100k race car and you don’t need to keep up with the joneses. But what you do need to do is be consistent.
- Closest Average across all of your turned in slips, will win.
- You cannot break out because there is nothing to break out of.
- Any and all clutch assisted manual transmissions are welcome, except lencos. (you can run a lenco in unlimited or limited)
- Max tire size is 29.5 / 10.5w slick or 315 drag radial. Yep, that’s it. Lets keep it simple, no reason to give anyone an excuse as to why they cant come out and race and have a good time. Remember everyone has to survive the drive too.
- 275 dot approved radial max tire size
- Examples of that tire are mickey Thompson part numbers 3754x, 3559, 3453. Hoosier part number 17317, 17375dr2, 17110qt
- Any size 17 inch or larger rim is allowed.
- No methanol fuel.
- Approved fuels will be e85, race gas from whoever you wanna buy it from, e98 or pump gas.
- No big blocks with a power adder. All motor big blocks are allowed.
- No fiberglass or carbon doors or fenders on cars older than 2005. (factory fiberglass panels are fine)
- No limitations on fuels or power adders.
- ALL CARS MUST HAVE EITHER A BELLY PAN OR AN ENGINE DIAPER OR BOTH IF YOU PLAN ON YEETING A ROD OUT OF THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK AND SENDING IT INTO ORBIT
.TINY TIRE. (235)
- Run what you brung!
- 26x8.5 or 235 Tire only!
IF YOU ARE ON A 17 INCH OR LARGER RIM YOU CAN GET IN ANY CLASS YOU WANT, AS LONG AS YOU FIT THE OTHER RULES FOR THE CLASSES.
If you are from Canada and have the wrong offset rims and have to run big floppy tires, then you can run them in Unlimited Yeet, just so we can prove to you how slow you are lol (this only applies to one person and he knows who he is)